Monday, September 28, 2009

Dallas Fort Worth Airport

I have two great stories to tell from the Dallas Airport and the people working there. 
First, Isabella wasasking questions, like she normally does to a man sitting reading the paper. This man was one of the men that work outside with the planes. He was very nice and he answered all of the questions she had. After he promised he would go back downstairs and wave to her. He kept his promise!
Second, I was walking around with Charlotte a gaurd stops me and says, "You have the reason why I keep these planes safe." I reply with, "What is that Sir?" Guard: "Our kids, that is why I need to protect our airports and planes. Our kids"

-- Sent from my Palm Prē

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwww! I love how everyone indulges Isabella's questions. She's just so irresistible!

    ReplyDelete