Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Each time I think Im close to knowing... She keeps on growing

I know as a family our girls are still with us every day and the one thing that is inevitable is that they are growing up faster then Nicole and I can ever imagine. Charlotte is starting to talk, Isabella is learning so fast. I heard a song today that really made me think. (Yes it's Abba, Yes it's from Mama Mia, Yes I have heard it a thousand times... and today is when I actually listened to it)


"...Slipping through my fingers all the time
I try to capture every minute
The feeling in it
Slipping through my fingers all the time
Do I really see whats in her mind
Each time I think Im close to knowing
She keeps on growing
Slipping through my fingers all the time..."

We do try to capture every minute, that is the whole point of this blog. Capturing and sharing. This goes along with my Zen blog a few weeks ago. Live each moment. Don't be afraid to sit on the floor and play princesses dads! Don't be afraid to watch that TV show for the 30th time... today! These are the things you will remember. Love every moment and live it... with them.






-- Sent from my Palm Prē

No comments:

Post a Comment