Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Taking a page out of the book.

Last week I mentioned on this blog a book by Gordon Ramsay. Some of the words really hit me and I wanted to get Isabella in the kitchen and learning about where food comes from and how to cook it. While she was out I mixed up some fresh pizza dough so it could rise. I also cooked up some fresh pizza sauce so it could cool down as well. (Yes one weekend I would like to have her a part of the entire process. Note about the book, we have cooked 4 recipes so far and every single one is good and easy to make. Highly recommended! I may have to go out and buy it.)


I put everything out so she could assemble the pizza with Nicki.





She had a great time and we had some great pizza from scratch. Fresh always tastes better than take away.

Now That's Amore!
A major hit, signature song for Dean Martin in 1953.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great book, we are checking it out of the library too!
    Mandi

    ReplyDelete