Thursday, March 19, 2009

Must Read Article... remember next bath time!

I recently came across this article that is geared toward children although it should be a red flag for adults as well. This is an article about the different harmful chemicals that are in our cosmetic products. I will be the first person to admit that I am not the most well versed person about this but I do like reading up about it. As I always say we are not poster "green" family, but we do like being aware.
or

Here is one thing that should make you go read this article, and remember this is China the country putting out toxic toys... "A major supermarket in China has pulled Johnson & Johnson products from the shelves amid concerns that the products are contaminated with carcinogens, driven by our testing."

Intrigued? Click here to find out what is in your bathroom.
You are never too late to start! Heck I was introduced to this website years ago by "Uncle Tom" and I didn't start really digging deep until recently. I am not saying bin all of your current products, just rethink it when you are shopping next. If you make a change please tell me I would love to know!

1 comment:

  1. Fred,
    We love this website and use it all the time. The California Baby brand is pretty good, and that is what we use for June.

    ReplyDelete