Saturday, October 17, 2009

Plain Apple Sauce Made Saucey!

We have had some issues getting the girls to eat apple sauce. One day it came to me... How do you make apple sauce fun? Make it interactive!

So I pulled out the fresh cinnamon stick. Then I started adding some on Charlotte's apple sauce, Isabella instantly perked up. She wanted to try. So I allowed her. She had a great time and eat all of the apple sauce. Yes I was very careful, if you don't think you child is old enough don't try it!

Nothing tastes better than fresh cinnamon in the morning.

Fresh spices are not just for the adults anymore! Go out and find your local spice store, get away from the local mega mart. Here we have Penzeys. What do you have?
Have a good time and spice up you kids food!

-- Sent from my Palm Prē

No comments:

Post a Comment