Monday, July 19, 2010

Charlotte wants to dip her toe in...

While at the pool this weekend, (Which we have decided to join next year because it is so good for the kids and the adults) Charlotte was enjoying her new goggles and loving the fact that the water doesn't get into your eyes. I put in a picture to see how great the pool is. However I didn't get a clear picture from the other side where there is a castle for only younger kids, picture a massive playground filled with slides, stairs, ramps, ropes, windmills, and WATER! You can see it in the background of the previous post of Isabella.

Note: I do not remember any lifeguard jumping in after anyone so I would only think that the boy in the picture above is okay.


-- Sent from my Palm Pre

1 comment:

  1. I laughed at your note. I thought about my little sister who used to do this all the time.

    ReplyDelete