Friday, April 10, 2009

We Wonder Why We Are Wreally Wilting

We have been trying to get outside as much as possible. I believe the cabin fever has set and we all need to open the doors that hold our comfort and warmth in from the cold winter and see that the sun is starting to come out. Our grass is turning green, my outdoor plants are wanting to bloom, while my indoor plants are wilting. Does that tell you anything?

Isabella Update: I wanted to write down some of the expressions that Isabella is currently using because I think they are absolutely adorable and funny. In the morning she tells us that she has "crumbs" in her eyes. Which if you think about it is an excellent analogy of what it look and feels like. We recently tried to tell her that is "sleep", but while saying it we could see how that is very confusing. Another phrase that Isabella is currently using is when we comb her hair in the morning she wants to know why the "nuts" are in her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment