Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Tally 2009

During our last beggars night outing I started to take a list of all of the different costumes that I saw. This will be interesting to trend year in and year out. My over all assessment is that G.I. Joe has come back, super heroes are still going strong, with Iron Man here this year and not as many Power Rangers (Thankfully). This list is not in any order and does not represent the amount of each that I saw.

Indiana Jones
Star Wars
Hanna Montana
Duck
Bunny
Dog
Elf
Princesses
Tiger
Pirate
King
Queen
Spiderman
Power Rangers
Transformers
Ironman
Bee
Vampire
Winnie the Poo Characters
Angel
Devil
Cowboy
Robin
Batman
Ladybug
Karate
Train Engineer
Army Man (Generic)
Prisoner
Alice and Mad Hatter
My Little Pony
Skunk
Elmo
Witch
Wolverine
Mario & Luigi
Geisha
Ninja
G.I. Joe Characters
Superwoman
Bat Girl
Superman
Wonder Woman
Strawberry Short Cake
Cow
Minnie Mouse
Cat in the Hat
Flash



2010 Predictions:
More Werewolves
More Alice and Mad Hatters
Arab Princess
A-Team Characters
More Ninjas

What are your thoughts? What did you see?

-- Sent from my Palm Prē

No comments:

Post a Comment